Repair & service
REPAIR INSTRUCTIONSTo send in your Legami jewelry for service, please email us at: email@example.com and include the following information:
• Full name
• Contact number
• Shipping address
• Detailed description of the repair
• Receipt (if purchased within a year for warranty coverage)
• Style number (if available) or take a clear picture of the item so that we can identify the style number.
Once you forward the above information to our repair service team, we will send you a service order number (SO#) to track your repair.
We recommend ensuring the package with FedEx or UPS and keeping the tracking number for your records.
• Please include your SO# on the package slip and inside next to the jewelry.
• Please pack repair item(s) securely to prevent damage during transit.
• Please note we DO NOT return original packaging, so please do not send any repair item with packaging materials such as jewelry boxes or pouches that required to be returned.
LEGAMI USA CUSTOMER REPAIR SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Legami USA LLC
Attn: Repair Department (SO#)
10830 N Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
LEGAMI ONE YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
• Jewelry returned within 30 days of the purchase date due to a manufacturing defect will be replaced by Legami USA LLC. After 30 days from the purchase date, the jewelry will be repaired.
• This warranty is void if the jewelry has been purchased from an unauthorized source.
• This warranty is void if the jewelry has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
• All jewelry sent in under warranty must include a sales receipt.
EXCLUSIONS FROM OUR ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
• Lost pieces: A lost piece is not considered a manufacturing defect. If the jewelry closing mechanism is compromised in any way, the customer must send it back as a repair.
• Stone Pieces: All jewelry with stones are not covered under warranty and must be paid for.
• Leather pieces: Jewelry containing leather cannot be worn in water. This warranty is void if the leather jewelry has been damaged by water.
• Please note to polish Legami USA LLC pieces by hand only as machine polishing can damage the product.
• Dented items need to be reviewed by the repair team. Based on the assessment of the dent, the item will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
• Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than Legami USA LLC will void this warranty. Please make sure you register your repair online before sending it to us.
If you have any questions please CONTACT US at CONTACT@LEGAMIJEWELRY.COM and we will do our best to help with your repair.